How to Get Rid of Oily Skin, Acne and Pimples
BY: Grace Nelson (iDitch associate freelance contributor)
Many men nowadays are consciously worried about their skin, Oily skin is a problem which is faced by many men
across this city and around the world. Here are some great oil free recipes to give you that clean, clear, masculine,
sexy facial skin.
I do not know that many men who are not consciously worried about their skin, especially here in NYC. Men are beginning to spend as much money and time on their skin as women do.
Facial are done on men in cities around the world as much as women had facials done.
iDitch Artisans that are trained and specialized in performing deep cleansing facials are available in your area,. Just click on this link……….(Download Android App…….Download iOS App) and download the iDitchApp.
I am personally appalled when I see men not worried about acne on their face or having oily skin. It’s worse if they suffer from bad body odor or dandruff and yet do very less to address the issue at hand.
Oily skin is a common problem which is faced by millions of men in this country, in Canada and across the globe. Again, I have personally observed that the major problem that men have is in using the wrong product for the wrong type of skin.
So for those of who are going through these issues, here are some great oil free recipes to get clean, clear skin, reduce oiliness and pimples, if you have them, and even reduce the visibility of pimple scars! Be assured that there’s always a solution, or product for the most of Men’s facial problems.
Here are some wonderful natural solutions, all you have to do is follow them diligently
1. To Reduce Excess Oil Ingredients:
200ml of rose water 2tsp of powdered camphor Method: Mix well and store in an air tight bottle and keep in the
fridge. This can be used to wipe the skin 3-4 times a day. Not only does it reduce oiliness and bacterial build up on the skin, it also helps reduce chances of skin infections, itchiness and tones the skin making the skin less prone to pimples.
2. Acne Pack for MenFor those young men who have an irritating habit of pinching and squeezing pimples keep your fingers away and make the following mask instead –
4 Tbsp fuller’s earth
1/2 tsp camphor
2 tsp mint paste
2 cloves (latex), ground
Rose water to mix
1 tsp sandalwood powder
Method:Mix all the ingredients to a smooth consistency and apply the required amount onto the skin. Let it dry completely and wash off with water and pat dry. This pack should be used daily and can be kept in an air tight jar in the fridge up to 10 days.
3. Exfoliator for Oily Skin to Dislodge Blackheads and Whiteheads Many of us don’t clean our skin properly and as a result, we give way to blackheads and whiteheads. This leads to acne and pimples and can be an absolute disaster for all you good looking men who dream of clean and clear skin. The key point is to keep your skin clean and I know not all of you want to smell of roses and sandalwood, so here’s fabulous scrub for clarifying the skin –
4 Tbsp orange peel powder
4 Tbsp lemon peel powder
50gm china clay
A handful of dried neem leaf powder
5 Tbsp rice powder
Mix all the dry ingredients and store in a jar. Take a teaspoon at a time and mix with mint water and apply all over the skin .When it is semi dry, dab with water and scrub. This will help dislodge blackheads and whiteheads and make your skin super clean and oil free.
4. Basic Skincare Rules to Follow
• Above all, basic rules to a clean and good looking skin are as follows-
• Water: Have 10-12 glasses of water daily, it’s a must!
Reduce alcohol intake. If you thought beer is cooling, it’s only so for the mouth.
• Watch Your Diet: Eating fresh salads and fruits should be on the top of your list. Cool drinks like, lime water and coconut water should be part of your daily intake. Avoid heavy gravy and fried foods, as well as aerated drinks and soda.
• Clothing: Wear loose natural fibers like cotton, jute, etc. These are the best summer clothing as they are airy and
• Exercise: If you are prone to oily skin, increase your blood circulation and detox by exercising. Do remember to shower at least twice a day.
Many of you may not know this but skin and acne are directly related to the stomach. If you suffer from a sluggish
metabolism and have constipation then you will most probably suffer from acne and pimples. Eat green vegetables
and lots of fruits to clear out your system.
Also if you have dandruff, many times you will also suffer from acne. Therefore it is important to treat the dandruff first and then look at clearing the skin.
So now that you have the basics all worked out and natural recipes that are sure to work like magic, I think the next time you are going out with that special lady in your life she’s bound to be impressed. More importantly, looking good will also make you feel good and confident.
About the Author:
Suparna Trikha is a beauty expert based here in NYC. She also teaches meditation through aromatherapy and organizes corporate workshops for distressing. With her believe of moving Beautification back to nature, Grace showcases in her articles and lectures in teaching and advocating that people should search for healthier and natural ways to beauty and men’s grooming.
The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the Author Grace Nelson. iDitch Technologies Inc is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
iDitch Technologies INC. 2018