Terms & Conditions
iDitch Terms Of Service
Welcome to the iDitch.com and the iDitch App. The iDitch App is the worlds largest marketplace platform for Beautification and men’s grooming
services performed by vetted professional Artisans to and for approved clients.
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern the access to and use of the iDitch website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the iDitch App (the “Platform”), by iDitch Technologies Incorporated, iDitch UK Limited, iDitch Canada Company, iDitch Ireland, iDitch Australia Ltd, and other iDitch platforms worldwide as applicable. Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the iDitch App.
For more detailed policies regarding the activity and usage of our platform or the iDitch App, please access the following articles herein.
The iDitch App and iDitch.com is a platform offered and available to approved members of our community who are 18 years of age or older by The iDitch Technologies Incorporated. If you are under 18 years of age, you may not register in any capacity on the iDitch App or any of our platform services. By using the iDitch App or any of our other platforms, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the iDitch App, or any of the iDitch platforms.Our Customer Help team are available 24/7, seven days a week. When you have any questions regarding the iDitch App, any of our other platforms, iDitch.com or this Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Help team can be performed by submitting a request here.
iDitch Gigs® are services offered on the iDitch platform, and The iDitch App
Artisans are vetted professional beauty and men’s grooming services providers, who offer and perform services through Gigs on the iDitch platforms and the iDitch App.
Clients are approved user members who purchase beauty and men’s grooming services on The iDitch platform and the iDitch App.
Create Gig is where the Artisan can create Gigs by describing their Gigs and the Gig’s terms, and the Client can purchase the Gig and create an order.
Marketplace services is where beauty and men’s grooming services are advertised and offered by iDitch vetted Artisans, for clients to browse through. (Listings on the marketplace platform is restricted to 7 (seven) listings per Artisan member account in a 24 hour period). (Postings on the iDitch Marketplace is refreshed every 24 hours to give room for updated recent postings by the Artisan).
Inbox, this is where messages from an Artisan is stored for the Client to retrieve or vice Versa…stored messages can be stored indefinitely we advise that inbox messages that have elapsed and or deliberated upon be deleted.
Orders are a scrolled down itemized information on the number of orders that an Artisan or client has accumulated, from inception on the first Gig order to the present time.
Notification An Artisan or Client gets notified when a message is left regarding a Gig that has been activated and is being deliberated upon. A chime is heard when the message is left.
Promotions are campaigns made by iDitch to further attract more Artisans and Clients to register to the iDitch platform. (Registered Artisans may add their very own promotions on their main Profiles and 10USD marketplace profiles, geared towards giving prospective Clients discounts).
Blog this is the official iDitch blog.
Forum This is where members of the iDitch community congregate at random to discuss issues, ideas and make suggestions that are pertinent to Artisans, Clients and the growth of iDitch. iDitch reserves the right to block any members that criticizes any other member/members, uses obscene language, discriminates against another, bullies another, or desecrates another’s religious believes.
Podcast this is the official iDitch podcast
Feedback, we would always like to hear from you, drop us a line every now and again.
iDitch Community this is the meeting place of all iDitch user Members….let’s congregate
iDitch Disputes, these are disagreements experienced during the process of a Gig order between an Artisan and a Client on the iDitch platform, or on the iDitch App. Click on the dispute icon during the process of a gig, and an iDitch disputes rep would chat with you momentarily.
Disputes must be made during the process of a Gig job being done. All disputes made after a gig has been COMPLETED AND SIGNED OFF AS FINISHED, would not be honored as disputes. They would be termed, regarded, or referred to as NEW GIGS. A new gig order MUST be made.
Artisan GIG Revenue is the amount of money Artisans earn from completed or finished Gig orders.
Artisan GIG Sales Balance are cleared and available revenue from completed Gig orders for Artisans to withdraw or forwarded to Artisans account.
Shopping GIG Balance are shopping credits collected from cancelled orders on the iDitch platform or iDitch App. Shopping balances accrue on a Clients account due to cancellations made by clients (NOT BY ARTISAN) after a Gig has been approved and activated, and then cancelled.
Kindly read through the iDitch USER AGREEMENT to ascertain what percentage of the initial amount client gets credited back.
Refunds, There is a NO REFUND POLICY ON THE iDitch PLATFORM OR iDitch App. CREDITS ARE ONLY MADE TO THE CLIENTS ACCOUNT AS SHOPPING GIG BALANCES.
Overview (Main terms, in Brief)
▪ Only vetted registered user members may use the iDitch App. Registration on our platform is free, except with the iDItch Premium
service known as iDitch PRIME.
▪ iDitch Gigs® pricing are negotiated between the Artisan and the Client. iDitch Technologies Incorporated has no involvement in the
negotiating process or predetermine the prices for any Gig pricing between the Artisan and the Client. There are no base starting price
or pricing, and there are no limits to how much a gig may cost.
▪ iDitch Clients pay for iDitch Gig orders on our platform in advance.When a gig is paid for, it becomes activated.
▪ For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here
▪ Artisans must complete a gig order, and may not cancel gig orders on a regular basis or without cause. Artisan Cancelling a gig order
will affect the Artisans reputation and TIER status.
▪ Artisans account statuses (TIERS) are increased or lowered based on the Artisans performances and reputations. Top or Advanced tier status provides Artisans with benefits, including but not limited to premium exposure listing on services for higher prices through our
platform and the iDitch App. Higher tier listing status produces more and better job gigs, which translates to increased revenue.
▪ iDitch vetted and registered members may not offer nor accept payments or gratuity using any other method other than using the
iDitch payment format stipulated in the users agreement on iDitch.com and on the iDitch App. When placing an order through
the iDitch App, registered members agree that all payment Must only be made through the iDitch App. Registered user members would be deactivated when discovered.
▪ iDitch Artisans are granted all rights for their work, images, and videos unless otherwise specified by the Artisan on their Gig profile
page. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections for more information.
▪ THE iDitch TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED retains the right to use all published delivered images, videos for iDitch marketing and promotional purposes.
incorporated herein by reference.
▪ Artisans create Gigs® on the iDitch App platform to allow Clients to purchase specialty Beautification and men’s grooming services.
▪ (With each order an Artisan successfully completes, iDitch accredits the Artisans account with a net revenue of 90% of the overall Gig
amount. This only happens for the first 30 days from registration approval or the first 10 Gigs work done. (whichever comes first).
Then iDitch would rate the Artisan and revert the net revenue collectible by each Artisan depending on their ratings and Gigs services work performance.)
▪ (iDitch accredits Artisans once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed Gig order.
▪ If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the Client’s Shopping Balance, for future use. NO CASH
▪ Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 5 days after the Gig
order is marked as complete. Top Rated Artisans are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 3 days after
the order is marked as finished and complete.
▪ Artisans may not promote their Gigs or any iDitch content via the AdWords platform.
▪ Artisans may withdraw their revenues using one of iDitch’s withdrawal options.
▪ The Artisans reviews and ratings are calculated based on the order reviews posted by Clients. High ratings allow Artisans to obtain
advanced Tier benefits (see Tiers).
▪ For The iDitch BRAND integrity, personal well being and security concerns, ALL ARTISANS MUST HAVE A VALID INDEPENDENT
CONTRACTORS INSURANCE POLICY IN PLACE DURING THE DURATION OF THEIR REGISTRATION ON THE iDitch PORTAL.
iDitch may temporarily disable an Artisans ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a
result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Clients or associating multiple iDitch’s accounts to a single withdrawal
Upon the iDitch App going LIVE, all Registered Artisans and other Artisans who register thereafter would be allowed 10 job Gigs or 30 days after becoming a member on our platform (whichever comes first) before the iDitch TIER rating system
▪ Artisans are allowed to post a select amount of active Gigs based on their TIER status.
2 job Gig for Artisans with a regular review status and 1 star tier rating 6 job Gigs for Artisans with small review status and 2 stars tier
ratings ? 10 job Gigs for Artisans with a medium review status and 3 stars ratings ? 20 job Gigs for Artisans with a sizable review status and 4 stars tier ratings ? 30 job Gigs for Artisans with a Top Rated review status and 5 stars tier ratings.
Premium iDitch PRIME Artisans May post unlimited amount of Gig Jobs in the exclusive iDitch PRIME section.
▪ ALL Gigs created on the iDitch platform and the iDitch App are Members Generated Content.
▪ Gigs may be removed and a warning issued by The iDitch Technologies Inc security Team, for violations to these Terms of
Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
? Illegal or Fraudulent services ? Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here ? Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
language ? intentionally copying of others Gigs from their profile page. ? Spam, irrelevant, Useless, or Violent Gigs
? misleading Gigs to Clients ? Selling products and merchandise to Clients ? Services rendered that are consistently past the estimated duration time to finish, and reports of sloppy services rendered.
▪ Gigs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Artisans account.
▪ Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
▪ Gigs may be removed from our Marketplace and our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
▪ Gigs MUST not include website URLs contained within the Gig description and promotions. When creating a Gig, other website
URLs are prohibited. Gigs containing other websites promoting the Artisans content, which violates iDitch Terms of Service (Use) will
▪ Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to and assisting the Artisan to showcase the service offered. Artisans are
required to link their iDitch App account with their other social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and twitter. These links are for the Artisans to showcase videos of their services pertaining to the gigs offered on the iDitch platform. An option to upload Gig images are available to all Artisans per gig. Clients do not have the option to post images or pictures when they are creating a Post. Clients may post images and pictures only when an Artisan contacts Client with a proposition relating to the post Client created.
The message or messages from the Artisan to the Client would be in the Client’s inbox regarding the post client created.
When Client clicks on the message in the inbox, Client may now chat with the Artisan and share innumerable images and pictures, with
▪ When creating a Gig, Artisans are advised to link their Facebook, Instagram, twitter and Pinterest accounts to their Gigs, for video
feeds of their services from these social media accounts. This feature enables Artisans to further display and exhibit their services
to their prospective iDitch Clients.
▪ Statements or assertions on iDitch App Gig Page/Pages that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Services (Use) by Artisans
or Clients is prohibited, and would mean an automatic deactivation of the member account.
▪ There are no base prices or limits to amounts negotiated, and agreed upon between Artisans and Clients.
▪ iDitch Artisans and iDitch Clients may agree to bundle Gigs together. This happens when a Client needs more than one Gig at the same time, the client may order these gigs simultaneously and pay for all the gigs with one payment invoice, advising iDitch on how to
disburse the different amounts to the respective Artisans, after the service/services has been concluded.
There is a flat $5USD fee charged for bundled Gigs that do not exceed 5 people (Clients) or 3 Artisans. Bundled Gigs that exceeds 5
clients (People) would be charged fees accordingly, depending on the number of people (Clients) who would be receiving the iDitch
Artisans’ services. Refer to this LINK for more information on bundled gigs.
The iDitch Technologies Incorporated mantra is all about assisting Artisans achieve their highest potential in all facets of working under our platform, and giving Clients Quality services at rates and prices that are competitive in the Beautification and men’s grooming services marketplace, rates and prices agreed and set by the clients and Artisans. We assist our Artisans leverage their skills. We encourage our Artisans daily through inbox messages to harness that potential that is innate in them, so success
would not only be a possible reality but it would be a sustained reality. We empower our top performing Artisans with encouraging tools and ideas to grow their businesses. Artisans who take time to invest in self-promotion achieve greater client exposure and satisfaction. And, when Artisans finish or conclude gigs with the highest ratings from clients and maintain the highest service quality ratings, the iDitch App rewards them with new improved tier status ratings, special promotions opportunities, benefits, lower iDitch percentile charged and additional tools that will improve their visibility on our app, which translates into more income.
▪ iDitch Artisans may achieve higher tier ratings based on their service activity, service performance and service reputation. The criteria for tier advancement can be found here
▪ Advancement in TIERS are updated TWICE a month in our system, after careful consideration by our team in charge of Artisan Tier
▪ The current Tiers and reviews an Artisan may achieve are Tiers A+, B+,C+, D+ and F
▪ Artisans who are not able to maintain their high quality service tier and review ratings, experience a drop in their ratings, these are
caused by numerous reasons. For an example, lateness to gig location, reports of sloppy gig done, bad reviews by clients,
consistent cancellations of gig by Artisan User Member without considerable reasons, bad behavior issues, and a bad attitude, these
and more are some reasons for members ratings to be diminished.
Email reminders are sent to members, as a indication that they are on a verge of their tier ratings and reviews decreasing.
▪ 5 star top rated tier and reviewed Artisans enjoy benefits that are beneficial to their ability to be more visible on our platform,
translating therefore into more gigs and increased revenue. Top rated Artisans are provided with additional advantage, including being able to offer gigs for higher prices, compared to regular tier and review rated Artisans.
Top Rated And Reviewed Artisans.
▪ Top Rated Artisans are chosen by iDitch Team Managers through an ongoing review process based on some criteria including but not
limited to the number or months and years on our platform, volume of gig jobs accomplished, extremely high ratings, exceptional
customer care, high gig order ratings by Clients and iDitch community members, etc. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more
extensive features than regular tier members, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP customer care support.
▪ Top Artisan Rated tier and review eligibility is constantly evaluated by our iDitch team managers to ensure that the Artisan quality
standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection and reviews are kept. Top Rated Artisans who cannot maintain their high Artisan
quality service through an unexpected and severe drop in tier ratings and review, would loose all privileges and benefits of being a
top rated and reviewed Artisan.
▪ “Stock Images” are NOT ALLOWED to be used by Artisans to advertise their specialty skills on the iDitch platform. All images, and
pictures used by Artisans on their profile pages_uberx_3 MUST be images of actual work done by the Artisan. An Artisans account may be
suspended, if and when the iDitch team discovers that stock images are used by Artisans for promotional purposes.
▪ Important: All Artisans are advised to link their social media accounts to their iDitch profile page. Social media accounts that may be linked are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
▪ When contacting iDitch, kindly have your iDitch user member number and your order number handy to input it. These are the only
identifiers that iDitch uses to track all Gig orders.
▪ User Members may contact iDitch customer support department for assistance here
▪ To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of iDitch’s withdrawal methods.
▪ Your iDitch profile can be associated with only one account from which withdrawal may be initiated. A withdrawal provider account
can be associated with only one iDitch profile.
▪ Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 5 days after the Gig
order is marked as complete and finished. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 3
days after the order is marked as complete and finished
▪ To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
▪ Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
▪ Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
▪ Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
Withdraw to your PayPal Account
2% of the sum withdrawal amount up to $1*
For a list of PayPal services by country click here
iDitch Earnings debit Card™
$1* within 2 days, or $3 within 2 hours.
For more information, see Pricing and Fees.
Local Bank Transfer (LBT)
$3 per transfer*.
For more information, see Pricing and Fees.
Direct Deposit (ACH)
$1 per transfer.
For more information, see Pricing and Fees.
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
▪ We may not offer direct payments to Artisans using payment systems outside of the iDitch payments Order system..
▪ iDitch retains the right to use all general published images, photos, pictures and videos works for iDitch marketing and promotional
▪ When used, Clients may request a specific specialty service from the marketing and promotional Post placed by iDitch. A Request feature would be sent to the Artisan who owns the copyright to the images, pictures, photos and videos from the iDitch App dashboard. Once notified, Artisan and Client may now chat in relations to the copyrighted images used by iDitch.
▪ Clients use the iDitch platform to create and post Gig services that prospective Artisans may be interested in. The Clients now contacts the Artisan for more in-debt conversations on exactly what it is the Client’s expectations are, and what exactly it is that the Client needs the Artisan to accomplish for him/her.
▪ When an arrangement on what specialty service the Client wants has been agreed upon, the Artisan and the prospective Client would now discuss price/pricing. Prices are not subject to any iDitch rules or regulations. An iDitch Artisan in New York City may charge 100USD for a manicure, whereas the same manicure would cost 20USD in Idaho. So we advise the Client to be an educated customer, know the price range of the service/services that you seek from the iDitch Artisan in your area.
▪ Gigs may be purchased using one of the following methods: Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal or iDitch Credit. (iDitch Electronic Gift
Card). Fees Apply to The iDitch Electronic Gift Card.
▪ Processing fees are added at the point of payment where a Client may review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These
fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. The current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $2 on purchases up to $50 and $4 on purchases above $50. When purchasing from your Artisan’s balance (i.e. out of your earned revenues) or Client’s
shopping balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) you will not be charged a processing fee. Funds returned to your balance from
cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
▪ If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Earnings balance, it will be automatically applied to your next Gig purchase.
▪ You may not offer Artisans to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the The iDitch App payment platform. In
case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report incident immediately to Customer Support here.
▪ To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities, we do not collect credit
information; but we allow our payment vendors to collect information for the purpose of collecting payments from Clients on the iDitch
App platform or transferring payments to Artisans on the The iDitch App platform. We are not exposed to the payment information
▪ Once the Artisan and the Client comes to a consensus regarding the price/pricing of the gig, payment is confirmed. The GIG will then be ACTIVATED and your GIG order will be given a unique computer generated iDitch order number, which will always start with (iD) then the numeric order number.
▪ Artisans Must finish a Gig to completion according to the specialty service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
▪ Artisans Conniving with Clients Using the iDitch platform to commit Fraud on fake Gig orders that were never done or finished just to
circumvent and usurp our platform illegally would be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law. When a Gig order is not done and
finished, and an Artisan claims it was done, and our dispute team gets involved and discovers that the Gig order was never done, the
Artisans account would be automatically suspended and deactivated, (but not closed) pending our investigation.
▪ A Gig order is marked as complete and finished by the Client and Artisan, and then rated by the client. An order will NOT be marked as complete and finished if the Artisan and Client do not sign off on the Gig order as finished and complete. If the Artisan alone signs off on the order as complete and finished, without the Client signing off, payments would not be processed or disbursed to the Artisan for 7 business days. Within the 7 days, if the Clients disputes the Gig service, then the order goes to the iDitch resolution Team for further investigation. The order would not be deemed complete and finished, pending investigation outcome.
CHILDREN UNDER THE LEGAL CONSENT AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REGISTER ON ANY OF THE iDitch PLATFORM.
▪ We encourage our Artisans and Clients to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, then using the iDitch
Resolution Team would be the next resort or if you encounter nonpermitted usage on the Site, user Members may contact iDitch’s
Customer Support department for assistance here.
▪ Feedback reviews provided by Clients at the successful finishing of an order are an essential part of iDitch’s rating system. iDitch
Reviews demonstrate the Clients overall experience with the Artisan and their specialty service/services rendered. Clients are encouraged to communicate with the Artisan in regards to any concerns experienced during the process of the Gig order taking place.
▪ Leaving an Artisan ratings, reviews and feedbacks are basic prerogatives of a client. Feedback reviews will not be removed
unless they are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
▪ To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate specialty Gig work done, executed and termed as finished exclusively through the iDitch platform from member clients within the iDitch Community. Purchases arranged,
determined to artificially enhance Artisan ratings, or Fraud perpetuated to recycle stolen credit cards to get refunds as cash, or
any other forms of fraud or ratings manipulation when discovered would lead to the deactivation of the account and the local
Authorities would be notified in respect to any credit card fraud involved.
▪ Feedback comments given by clients are publicly displayed on a Artisans Gig page. Clients have the option not to include a comment,
but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
▪ Gig Work Samples are images and videos sent to a Client in a delivery message to showcase more of their specialty services. Gig
Work Samples are added to a Clients inbox.
▪ Withholding services by the Artisan upon arrival is a breach of this user agreement. Gig’s service/services activated with the sole intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
▪ Responding and posting a review: Once Gig is Complete the Client has 24 hours afterwards to respond and post a rating and review for Gigs, If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
▪ Clients are allowed to leave ratings and reviews on orders up to 30 days after a Gig order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.
▪ Artisans may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from Clients through mutual cancellations. Artisans are also allowed to
leave feedback reviews for clients. No star ratings for clients, just reviews…..
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Artisans and Clients to try and settle conflicts and disagreements amongst themselves. If for any reason the amicable resolution fails, then the Artisan or Client may click the iDitch Resolution Button. Our resolution specialist would text you back within 30 seconds and assist you and the client in resolving the matter at hand.
▪ Order cancellations can be performed on iDitch, when eligible, by the iDitch Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per
▪ User Members Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment
through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service, Doing so after a Gig has been completed and paid
for in its totality, will get your account temporarily disabled and we will investigate possible security violations.
Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the Artisan.
▪ In the event that an Artisan or Client encounters an issue related to the specialty service provided in a Gig order, iDitch encourages you to use the Apps resolution tool to attempt to resolve the matter, whereby the iDitch resolution team now acts as an arbitrage
between the Artisan and the Client.
▪ iDitch reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the iDitch platform.
▪ If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the shopping balance of the Client, which can then be
utilized on a later date. These funds may accrue some fees. THERE ARE NO CASH REFUNDS, (except in very rear cases, which would be assessed by our Risk Management Team).
▪ Revisions are discretionary. Artisans may do revisions on Beautification and men’s grooming specialty work done, but
revisions may not be more than 3 times. The iDitch policy is that any revisions given on a Gig order must not exceed 3 revisions. Any
revisions exceeding 3 revisions must be deemed a NEW GIG.
▪ Requests for revisions can be performed only through the Order page while the order is marked as finished and Delivered.
▪ Clients Request to get additional specialty services from Artisans beyond the agreed requirements by communicating with the Artisan
in regards to extra services away from the iDitch platform is not allowed. Additional or Extra specialty services can only be
performed by using the Request Revisions button.
▪ iDitch encourages Artisans and Clients to resolve service disputes mutually using the iDitch Resolution Center.
▪ Eligibility for requests by either Artisans or Clients to iDitch to cancel an order will be assessed by the iDitch Customer Support team
based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the iDitch
interface delivery system. See below for Gig Orders specific eligibility.
▪ Gig Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of specialty service done and delivered by the Artisan to and for the
Client, if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page.
Clients may rate their experience with the Artisan on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
▪ Member Clients must use their best judgement to resolve Gig order issues amicably, until a consensus cannot be reached before
contacting the iDitch Resolution Team to address their concerns and desired resolution to the specialty service problems that needs
▪ Any non-permitted usage of The iDitch App or any of our platforms or iDitch.com encountered during a Gig Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to the iDitch Terms of Service.
▪ The iDitch Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons: ? Active orders (after the Client submits their requirements and before the Artisan delivers on the Gig order on The iDitch platform) ? The Artisan is late to the Gig location and unresponsive for more than 10 minutes while the order is marked as Late. ? Member Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low specialty service ratings or leveraging Gig order materials (such as threats of bad reviews on the iDitch forum, or bad reviews on the review board attached to an active Gig.) ? Users supplied or included copyright/trademark
infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the seller’s delivery. ? The user is no longer an active iDitch user due to Terms
of Service violations or termination and deactivation of their account. ? FINISHED AND DELIVERED ORDERS (after the Artisan
and Client clicks Finished and Delivered, the order is marked as complete) ? The Artisan requests additional payments, off the
iDitch platform, by withholding delivery of specialty services or refusing to continue the final delivery of specialty services directly related to the agreed requirements. ? The Artisan is withholding finishing specialty services delivery in exchange of/for favorable tier and review ratings before the gig order is finished. ? Clients who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more specialty services from Artisan beyond the agreed requirements. ? Clients who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Artisan not related to the agreed requirements. ? Completed Gig Orders ? Users who have been reported to use other Artisans
copyrighted images on their profile pages_uberx_3 as theirs, therefore infringing upon the material rights of other Artisans after verification and approval of the Artisan on the iDitch platform. ? The iDitch Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Artisans and Clients from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
▪ iDitch does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to the client’s payment provider. Funds from order
cancellations are refunded to the client’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on the iDitch App portal. Funds
returned to your balance from cancelled orders may include processing fees paid. There are NO CASH REFUNDS for any orders
that have been agreed upon by the Artisan and Client, placed and approved. Except for very rear cases which may only be determined
by our Customer Support Team.
▪ Refund payments are only made after an exhaustive investigation by the iDitch Customer support team and the iDitch fraud alert team, to make sure that the transaction was not a fraudulent one. When approved, refunds can only be made to the original debit/credit card that was initially used to make the transaction. iDitch would levy fees accordingly on the initial amount. Fees amount can be found here.
To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment refund to their card which is subject to
extensive review by our Customer Support team and our fraud alert team. Such refunds may be subject to additional fees by iDitch.
User Conduct And Protection
iDitch enables Artisans in the USA, CANADA and around the world to use their creative prowess to create and sell their talent and services to Clients who purchase these specialty services on demand and on a need to use basis. Gig services are offered at prices that are unbeatable, because prices are negotiated solely by the Artisans and Clients respectively in real time. Services offered on the iDitch platform reflect the diversity of an expanding Gig economy . Member Users of the iDitch community communicates and engages with each other only on the iDitch platform.
iDitch maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any
activity or extensions of iDitch. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on The iDitch App.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our iDitch Customer Support team here.
Work Attire Code
All iDitch Artisans must dress in a neat appropriate work attire or outfit when doing a gig.
An iDitch t-shirt, shirt, blouse, or jacket must be worn while on a Gig job, and if in a cold weather, an decent overcoat, regular overcoat or sweater must be worn.
A black pants, Jeans, skirt or dress must be worn.
No flip flops, or slippers during the process of accomplishing a Gig.
All Artisans must look presentable, neat, and officially formal. Remember, first impressions go a very long way. You never have a
second chance to make a first impression.
When an iDitch Artisan is approved, and becomes a user member, a welcome kit would be sent to the user member, which consist of…
1) A flip-flop slippers
2) Two body cover capes
3) One Artisan body apron
4) 1 roll of iDitch tape
5) 1 clear floor plastic cover
6) 1 iDitch Tote bag
7) 3 iDitch Black T-shirts (kindly specify size, either V or Round Neck).
These items would be billed to the iDitch Artisan, on a gig basis. The price for all these accessories is 100USD, it will be billed to the Artisan for 10 consecutive gigs at a rate of 10USD per gig until it is paid off.
In a case where the iDitch Artisan would rather pay of for the accessories, kindly click on this link…..ACCESSORIES PAYMENT
▪ To protect our user Members privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. User Members may opt to use their real Government
names on their profile pages_uberx_3, or use a made up name. Our community members should be rest assured that whatever names
appears on a user member profile pages_uberx_3, is inconsequential….iDitch HAS THE VERIFIED GOVERNMENT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION
INFORMATION OF ALL USER MEMBERS IN OUR SECURE DATABASE. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM
usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of iDitch’s portal in order to circumvent or
abuse the iDitch’s patented interface messaging system or iDitch’s platform is prohibited. Any user member discovered participating in
actions of these manner, or identical to it will have their accounts deactivated.
▪ Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a Gig service may be exchanged within the order page, if
per adventure, a Gig were not completed or finished at the allotted time, due to natural external constraints or reasons which were
beyond the remedy of both the Artisan and the Client. The Gig may be extended to another day, whereby all communication regarding the extension MUST be done on the iDitch platform.
▪ The iDitch Technologies Incorporated does not provide any guarantee of the level of professional service offered to Member
clients. Member Clients may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page, to lodge complains regarding Gigs
that Client is unhappy with.
▪ iDitch does not provide security, or protection for user Members who perform Gigs in neighborhoods that are unsafe. Artisans and Clients respectively must read the Remain Safe while Serviced by iDitch Artisans. CUSTOMERS ONLY and read the Remain Safe while Servicing iDitch Customers, ARTISANS ONLY pamphlets, which are found on the iDitch website or on the iDitch App.
▪ All information, file and images exchanges must be performed exclusively on the iDitch platform.
▪ Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and will result in an account warning or
the suspension or deactivation of the user member account.
▪ The iDitch App, The iDitch platform, and the iDitch marketplace are open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member
based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/
removal of your account.
▪ User Members with the intention to defame clients on the iDitch forum, and vice Versa would have their accounts deactivated
▪ User Members are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Clients or Clients to Artisans to pursue removing/modifying reviews
that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
▪ iDitch reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Artisans. Although results vary per case due to each
chargeback reason, we at iDitch work hard on resolving disputes in the Artisans favor. If the chargeback case remains, iDitch will
temporarily block parts or the entire client account, while we investigate why the chargeback was initiated. Gigs
▪ User Members may report Gigs to the iDitch Customer Support that may be in violation of iDitch’s Terms of Service based on the
numerous dont’s that have been outlined on the user agreement.
▪ iDitch will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims
procedures can be reviewed here.
User Members may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our iDitch Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on their profile Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Gig performance statuses or becoming permanently disabled or deactivated based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – iDitch does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on The iDitch platform, and or The iDitch App should be friendly, constructive, and professional. The iDitch App condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages_uberx_3.
Phishing and Spam – The iDitch App takes its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the
intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting prospective Clients for commercial purposes, which is not allowed by the iDitch App.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any member users who engage and communicate off of The iDitch App will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Claims – iDitch will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use The iDitch App and any of our platforms for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the The iDitch Technologies Inc., it’s community, and the iDitch App will be disabled. Multiple account creation when discovered would result in disabling and deactivating of all related accounts. Note: any violations to The iDitch Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on The iDitch platform. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell any iDitch accounts to another, the actual individual who opens an iDitch account must be the same person performing Gig services on our platform.
▪ The iDitch App reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable or deactivate accounts due to breach of these
terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the The iDitch App, iDitch.com and our other platforms or services.
▪ Violation of The iDitch Terms of Service may get your account disabled or deactivated permanently.
▪ Users with disabled accounts will not be able to perform Gigs or purchase Gigs on our platforms or on iDitch.com or The iDitch App.
▪ User Members who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Account deactivation team for
more information surrounding the violation and status of the
▪ User Members have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
▪ User Members must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove
ownership of that account.
▪ Artisans will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of
ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to The iDitch
team managers approval.
▪ Disputes should be handled using The iDitch User Members dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by
contacting The iDitch Customer Support.
▪ The iDitch App may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, iDitch will make a new copy of the terms of service available on the community page for all our Members
▪ You understand and agree that if you the iDitch App, The iDitch website and any of our platforms after the date on which the Terms
of Service was promulgated , iDitch Technologies Incorporated will treat your use as acceptance of the Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to the iDitch App by our users (Artisans and Clients) is User Generated Content. iDitch does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite community members, the public to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, iDitch is not responsible for the aesthetic quality or the level of service provided by the Artisan. We provide no warranty with respect to the Gigs, their delivery, and any communications between Artisans and Clients. We encourage member users to take advantage of our tier rating and review system, our community and common sense in choosing the appropriate Artisans and Gigs® services offered by these Artisans.
By offering a service, the Artisan undertakes that he/she has sufficient valid qualifications and permissions to practice their craft within the jurisdiction of the Gig order, rights and/or licenses to provide such Gig, provide the service/services offered on the iDitch App platform. Artisans advertising their Gig online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Gig and may lead to the suspension or deactivation
of the Artisans account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark
infringement – please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate or de-activate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Artisans profile or Gig page/description, when the Gig work is done, and payment is finalized, the client is then granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the Gig work delivered from the Artisan, and the Artisan waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered and finished Gig work shall be considered work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when US Copyright Act does not apply, the Artisan expressly agrees to assign to client the copyright in the finished Gig work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to client shall be subject to full payment for the Gig and the finished Gig work may not
be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. Furthermore, iDitch members (both Artisans and Clients) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, member users voluntarily create/upload to The iDitch App including Gig texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including or not limited to the display of Gig work done, may be used by iDitch, the iDitch App for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your work order, the Artisan grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes.
All intellectual property rights of the purchased Gig work are hereby assigned to you. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages_uberx_3, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to iDitch’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Artisan, Client nor iDitch will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE iDitch APP, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE iDitch APP, THE iDitch WEBSITE, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE iDitch APP, THE iDitch WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
NEITHER THE iDitch APP, iDitch WEBSITE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE iDitch TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED, MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE iDitch APP, THE iDitch WEBSITE THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THE iDitch PLATFORM AND THE iDitch APP SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT.
The iDitch App has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators.
Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided “as is”. No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the iDitch Application. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the App which is the official and original version.
iDitch Technologies Inc. has a zero tolerance policy towards discrimination of any kind. This means your membership will be deactivated and you would lose your account if you are found to have discriminated against any artisan or customer based on their race, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, gender identity, age or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FRAUD OR ILLEGITIMATE BEHAVIOR
Fraudulent or illegitimate behaviors undermines the trust on which iDitch is founded. We will deactivate any account(s) associated with this type of activity, including: abusing promotions; illegally colluding between Customer and artisan; disputing pre determined, and pre arranged prices for fraudulent or illegitimate reasons; or duplicate accounts.
ALL FIREARMS ARE BANNED during a gig process, iDitch prohibits artisans and customers from carrying firearms on their person when a gig is in process, and while using the iDitch app. You can learn more about our firearms prohibition policy HERE.  If you violate iDitch firearms prohibition policy, you may lose access to the iDitch app and services.
WHY ARTISANS AND CUSTOMERS CAN LOSE ACCESS TO THE iDitch
APP AND SERVICES
For all iDitch Artisans (service providers) and iDitch customers(service receivers), kindly note that your account could be temporarily blocked or deactivated, this action limits your ability to make money, or put a damper in your Beautification and men’s grooming regimen.That’s why we believe it is imperative to have clear policies that explain the circumstances in which you may be denied access to the the iDitch app; how (if at all) you can use the app again; and how you, our registered members are informed about
decisions under such policies.
We will update this policy regularly and will notify all iDitch registered members about significant changes.
iDitch Technologies INC. © 2018
Don’t have the app? Download The iDitch App today.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE iDitch TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED , ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE iDitch APP,
ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE iDitch APP, THE iDitch WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE iDitch APP OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFF