Trust, Safety & Insurance
CLIENTSFor the safety of iDitch customers, we do an extensive vetting of all iDitch Service Artisans, while our app is built with utmost safety of both our clients and artisans in mind. There are few procedures a client should follow to ensure their safety.
A) Make Plans ahead. Before you click on the iDitch app, even though gigs could be impromptu sometimes, make sure that your gig location [indoor/outdoor] is secure and well lit, if the gig would be at night, request service Artisan to enter location through a well lit area. For night services, have another adult present.
B) When Requesting iDitch Service Artisan, Avoid unnecessary at location banter. Make sure the understanding reached at the time gig was activated, is adhered to and fulfilled. iDitch Service Artisan is on the clock. Keep that in mind.
C) Ensure that gig location, and work area is clean, in readiness of the iDitch service Artisan.
D) Protect your personal belongings and information. Do not share your personal information with the iDitch Service Artisan.
Remove your valuable personal belongings to a safe area, before arrival of iDitch Artisan.
E) Make sure that all service tools used by iDitch Service artisans are sterilized or out of the pack new.
F) Click “Share Status” ETC button (Estimated time to COMPLETE) to share the estimated time to complete detail with friends and family. The information would show the Service artisans estimated time to complete the gig, the artisans picture, and name.
G) Be polite and courteous with iDitch Service Artisan. Respect, civility and kindness goes a long way to make a successful gig.
H) Trust your instincts and use your best judgement when you have an iDitch service Artisan in your abode. Follow your intuition, If you feel you are in danger, press the panic button on your app, and the police would be at your location in no time. Or call the police with your phone.
ARTISANSFor the safety of iDitch artisans, we do vet all iDitch Customers, while our app is built with utmost safety of both our artisans and customers in mind. There are few procedures an artisan should follow to ensure
A Request Client to Make sure that your gig location [indoor/outdoor] is secure and well lit, if the gig would be at night, request Client to keep an eye out for you, enter location through a well lit area. For night services, we suggest you bring another adult present, waiting in the vicinity for you.
B When Service is requested and gig activated, Avoid unnecessary at location banter. Make sure the understanding reached at the time gig was activated is adhered to and fulfilled. The Customer is always right. Keep in mind.
C Ensure that all equipments and tools needed for a successful gig are ready to go, and that all service tools used by iDitch Service artisans are sterilized or out of the pack new.
D Protect your personal belongings and information. Do not share your personal information with the iDitch Client.
E Click “Share Status” ETC button (Estimated time to COMPLETE) to share the estimated time to complete detail with friends and family. The information would show the estimated time to complete the gig, the clientʼs address, image of the client on his/her profile page and username.
G Be polite and courteous with iDitch Client. Respect, civility and kindness goes a long way to make a successful gig.
H Be vigilant, as you are in uncharted territory, use your senses, make sure that your surroundings are safe for you to perform gig, never compromise, if for one second, you feel unsafe, inform Client that you intend departing the location.
I Keep your phone close, to press on the panic button, when needed, tap on the iDitch panic button, assistance would be on itʼs way immediately.
It is important to note a number of safety guidelines put together by iDitch that all practitioners should be following:
• The Gig location where any service is being offered should be clean, in good repair and free from dangerous conditions or hazards.
• Sufficient space with good lighting should be provided to ensure the safety and health of the consumer.
• Hot and cold running water, toilet facilities, and covered containers for paper and waste should be provided.
• State and Province regulations require that a Gig locations settings follow infection control procedures that protect the Artisan and the client. Hand washing is required of all nail care clients, with sanitary cloves used by all ARTISANS, when performing a Gig.
• Tables and work beds used for specialty services should be sanitized/cleaned when performing a Gig for a client.
• All implements that may abrade or clip superficial skin should be immersed in an EPA approved disinfectant for at least 10 minutes and disinfected after each use.
• Porous manicuring and waxing implements such as emery boards, block buffers and waxing sticks and other implements that cannot be disinfected should not be used for more than one person.
• Gloves should be worn by Artisans performing waxing or extractions at all times
• Disposable supplies such as cotton, sponge applicators and paper products should
never be used for more than one person.
• Disposable towels and paper table coverings should only be used as a single-use item.
• Other tools used to provide services should be cleaned, then disinfected after each client, using an EPA-approved disinfectant. These tools include but are not limited to scissors, razors, clippers, combs, brushes, capes and bowls.
The iDitch Client should be able to observe the Artisan performing these duties before specialty services is performed. Your Artisan may meet these requirements by providing a kit for each client and/or disposing of single-use items after each client.